Matthew 25 Initiative
At our Winter Stated Meeting, ruling and teaching elders took a step of faith to become a Matthew 25 presbytery. The following churches have registered to be Matthew 25 Congregations:
- Kirkwood Presbyterian Church of Jacksonville
- Palms Presbyterian Church in Jacksonville Beach
- Middleburg Presbyterian Church in Middleburg
- Fort King Presbyterian Church in Ocala
- Memorial Presbyterian Church in St. Augustine
Will your church accept the invitation to join in this journey of faith? We will soon begin sharing their stories in Matthew 25 Moments!
Becoming a MATTHEW 25 congregation begins by embracing our Presbyterian belief that we are “saved to serve” those who need God and the radical love of Jesus. You begin by embracing ONE or more of these three focuses:
- Building congregational vitality
- Dismantling structural racism
- Eradicating systemic poverty
Matthew 25 is an opportunity to rediscover, celebrate, and share the good work that we are doing and that God is calling us to do in our congregations and in our presbytery. As this initiative unfolds, we look forward to sharing your Matthew 25 stories and photos as we bring alive our commitment to join Christ in “serving the least of these” in our community.